So nice to be doing a Friday Wrap-up again, even if it is a bit late in the day. Although I could only spend a limited amount of time on the computer while I continue to recuperate, I still managed to find some interesting things you might like to take a look at.
1. A simple, but elegant solution for “where do we put the trash cans?” in a kitchen design. (re-nest)
2. Have white linens with stains that seem permanent? Try giving them a little time in the sun. (Homegrown Evolution)
3. So come on now. Confess. Will you miss incandescent bulbs? (shelterrific)
4. Stunning sculptures of faces, using discarded books, magazines and newspapers. (Lloyd’s Blog)
5. Terrific DIY headboard design! You really have to see this one, especially if you have a daughter between 6 & 16. Aw heck, I’d still love to have a headboard like this one, and I’m… older. (desire to inspire)
6. This has been posted on a lot of blogs this week, but in case you missed it, take a look at this beautiful locksmith’s storefront, covered in a swirling mosaic of keys.
7. And finally, I couldn’t help sharing this video of a poor cat and his very rhythmic attempts to defeat the evil metronome. Love how nonchalant the other cat is!
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend!