It’s Friday!!! And we are in the middle of the nominating process for Apartment Therapy’s The Homies 2011! Want to help us reach the final cut? Click here, and then leave the following comment:
We’d love to be in the final 6 blogs for voting. It’s a great way to reach new readers, so we can keep getting the word out that green interiors are the way to go!
OK, now that that little bit of business is taken care of, on to some of the fun stuff I’ve been clicking on this week:
1. Non-toxic dyes from agricultural waste seem to be the next new thing. Here is a program developing in Argentina. (Treehugger)
2. Inhabitat is launching a Green Home Expert series. Sigh. They didn’t ask me… (LOL) However, they do seem to have a roster of amazing talented people! Definitely something to watch. (Inhabitat)
3. I love the concept behind this uber modular shelving. Constantly convertible, and a lovely organic form as well. (Yanko Design)
4. This tiny house built of pallets is so charming! And only costs about $500 to build. (Lloyd’s Blog)
5. I die for this beautiful upcycled doily lamp. Seriously, you have to look at this thing. Makes me want to run out and invest in doilies (did I just type that???) (reMade USA)
6. These gorgeous, modern glass and cork vases and lamps are reason #1,378,632 for why I wish I could attend Maison&Objet in Paris right now. (Dezeen)
7. These adorable, organic cotton pillows are, well,… adorable. They remind me of the Richard Scarry books I had as a child. So sweet. (Green Your Decor)
Well, that’s it for now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!